- Reviews (24)
Buy a Windows 10 Home Product Key to enjoy the following features
Windows 10 Home is your ally in achieving your goals. Faster start-ups, a familiar but expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get things done across multiple devices are all included. You’ll also appreciate the innovative features, such as an all-new browser designed for online use and Cortana, your personal digital assistant who assists you throughout the day.
With Windows 10 at the heart of your computer you can do it all
- Built-in security features include antivirus, firewall, and internet protections
- Scan your face or fingerprint with Windows Hello for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your PC.*
- Focus assist allows you to block notifications, sounds, and alerts for some distraction-free work time.
- Your timeline provides a quick and easy way to scroll your most recent documents, apps, and websites
- Microsoft Photos is a simple way to organize, search, edit, and share your photos and videos.**
- Instantly stream live gameplay, take screen recordings, and control individual audio settings with Game bar.
*Some features require specialized hardware and/or software. **Microsoft Photos works with pictures and videos stored on your PC and in OneDrive.
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- Memory/RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit OS or 2 GB for 64-bit OS
- Hard Drive Space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 32 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
- Internet Connection: Necessary to perform activation, updates and to download and take advantage of some features
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Windows 10 Activation GuideVevo Digital
How to download, install and activate Windows 10.
Download Windows 10
Windows 10 downloads page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
Install Windows 10
Simply run the downloaded ISO and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
Or if you would prefer a video walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqkLljkTZA
Activate Windows 10
In the Windows Search Bar type in "Activation settings" and hit enter. This will load the activation window showing which Windows 11 Edition you have installed and its activation status.
Under the "Change product key" row, click the "Change" button.
A window will open asking you to "Enter a product key", type or paste in your 25 character Windows 11 key and click "Next".
Back on the Activation window, your Windows Edition and activation status will update to reflect.
Windows can present an error during activation for many different reasons, please run through the troubleshooting steps: https://www.vevodigital.com/faq/troubleshooting-windows-activation-errors/
Our Delivery PolicyVevo Digital
What You Will Receive
A new and unique alphanumeric key, which once activated on the corresponding platform grants you the digital product.
How You Use It
Each product comes with a relevant activation guide or download link - see the "Activation" tab on the product page.
We also display this after purchase directly on your order page along with your key for ease of access.
When You Will Receive It
Orders are screened, processed and delivered digitally 24/7 via email by our advanced automated system.
For products that are in stock, delivery is within 5 minutes. For products that are to order, delivery is within 24 hours (availability shown on the product page).
On some occasions delivery can take up to 24 hours if we need to verify the billing details in accordance with our fraud prevention policy.