Windows 11 Home – Retail Product Key
Windows 11 Home – Retail Product Key
☑️ Genuine retail product key
☑️ Lifetime license for 1 PC
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Buy a Windows 11 Home Product Key to enjoy the following features
Microsoft Edge: The fast, fun, and secure browser.
Microsoft Store: Featuring new functionality and more apps.
Snap Layouts: Arrange your open windows into perfect grids.
Desktops: Switch desktops for better organisation.
Microsoft Teams: Reach anyone right from your desktop.
Touch, Pen, Voice experience: Express yourself in the way you do best.
Widgets: Find the things that matter to you – fast.
Gaming: Experience epic and immersive graphics.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory/RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB)
- Hard Drive Space: 64 GB
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per colour channel
- Internet Connection: For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
- Additional: Feature-specific requirements
- Use the PC Health Check app to see if your PC can run Windows 11.
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
All products are delivered digitally as a unique "key" in text or image format for you to redeem on the relevant platform, nothing is physically shipped.
Delivery is usually instant, but can take up to 24 hours if we need to manually process an order and/or verify the billing details in accordance with our fraud prevention policy.
Once an order is verified you will receive an email containing a link to retrieve the key(s) securely from your Vevo Digital account page.
How To Install & Activate Windows 11Vevo Digital
Before You Start
If you are upgrading from Windows 10, we recommend that you wait until you are notified through Windows Update that the upgrade is ready for your PC. If your computer is already activated with a valid Windows 10 license, the upgrade to Windows 11 will be free and there will be no need to purchase a Windows 11 key unless you wish to upgrade your edition to Pro or Pro for Workstations.
Before installing, please refer to the PC Health Check app to confirm your device meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 and check the Windows release information status for known issues that may affect your device.
Installing Windows 11
Clicking the button below will take you to the official Microsoft Windows 11 download page which provides 3 different download options and instructions for each.
If you have an OEM activation key you will need to do a fresh Windows 11 installtion. You should download either the "Create Windows 11 Installation Media" to create a bootable USB or "Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)" to download the ISO directly to your computer to perform a fresh Windows 11 install.
If you have a retail product key you can choose any of the 3 download options as these do not require a fresh Windows 11 installation.
Activating Windows 11
If you already have Windows 11 installed on your computer and simply need to enter a retail product key to activate it; or if you have Windows 11 Home installed and wish to upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro or Windows 11 Pro for Workstations, follow these steps.
- In the Windows Search Bar type in "Activation" and hit enter. This will load the activation window showing which edition of Windows 11 you currently have and its activation status along with other license details.
- Under the "Change product key" row, click the "Change" button.
- A window will open asking you to "Enter a product key", type or paste in your 25 digit Windows 11 retail product key and click "Next".
- Back on the Activation window your edition and activation status will have updated to reflect the product key you used.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.