Windows 11 Pro For Workstations – Retail Product Key
Windows 11 Pro For Workstations – Retail Product Key
☑️ Genuine retail product key
☑️ Lifetime license for 1 PC
- Reviews (0)
Buy a Windows 11 Pro For Workstations Product Key to enjoy the following features
- Application Control: Powered by Intelligent Security Graph.
- Biometrics: Windows 11 powers the advanced biometric features of modern devices, such as fingerprint scanners and special IR cameras for face recognition.
- Device Encryption: Device encryption is available on a wide range of Windows devices and helps protect your data by encrypting it. If you turn on device encryption, only authorised individuals will be able to access your device and data
- Find My Device: Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
- Firewall and Network Protection: Your Windows device comes with comprehensive, built-in security features, including firewall and internet protections to help safeguard against viruses, malware and ransomware.
- Internet Protection: App & browser control in Windows Security provides the settings for Windows Defender SmartScreen, which helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites and downloads.
- Multifactor Authentication: Windows 11 offers simple, secure multifactor authentication via phone call, text or the Microsoft Authenticator app for mobile phones and tablets.
- Parental Controls: Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts, and check to make sure the family’s devices are secure and up to date.
- Secure Boot: Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorised operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
- Security by Default: All new Windows 11 devices will come with powerful built-in security including hardware isolation, encryption and malware protection.
- Windows Defender Antivirus: Windows 11 includes built-in, malware protection to help keep you safe from viruses, spyware and other malicious software.
- Windows Defender System Guard: Windows Defender System Guard uses hardware-based root of trust on modern devices to block start-up attacks and prevent them from propagating.
- Windows Hello: Using facial recognition, a fingerprint or PIN, Windows Hello is a fast, secure and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
- Windows Security: View and manage the security and health of your device.
- Delivery Optimisation: Enables peer-to-peer transfer of updates.
- Express Updates: Ease the network impact of monthly quality updates.
- Focus on Meetings: Meet online with confidence, keeping the background in the background with intelligent noise cancelling and blur.
- Taskbar Mic Control: Mute and unmute your mic directly from your taskbar during online meetings without having to find and click on your meetings app.
- Taskbar Sharing: Instantly share any app or window from your taskbar in online meetings
- Accessibility: Windows 11 supports users with diverse accessibility needs and workstyle preferences.
- Cloud Clipboard: Cloud Clipboard lets you copy multiple items to paste when you need them.
- Cortana: Your personal productivity assistant, now even better. Stay on top of your schedule, save time and do more with less effort.
- Desktops: Create a separate desktop for each project or workstream and switch instantly between desktops from your taskbar.
- Fast Boot Time: Windows 11 devices ship with Windows fast start-up enabled.
- Fluid Tablet Experience: Seamlessly use your device as a tablet, with improved multi-finger touch, smooth rotation, and touch and pen available to capture thoughts for every text input.
- Focus Assist: Focus assist helps you disable notifications when you want to stay focused.
- Microsoft 365 Apps: Gives individuals and teams the breadth of tools they need to do what matters – faster.
- Microsoft Edge: A fresh approach to the browser, giving you world-class compatibility and performance, control and security from Microsoft, and productivity tools for the web.
- Microsoft Power Automate: Easily automate workflows across applications with a low-code, guided process and hundreds of pre-built connectors.
- Search in Windows 11: Fast, comprehensive, local and cloud search, right in the taskbar.
- Microsoft Whiteboard: A free-form digital canvas where people, ideas and content can come together.
- Multi-tasking: Multiple core processors including dual-core, quad-core processors and 6-core processors enable stable, fast multi-tasking across several programs and applications.
- OneDrive: OneDrive syncs your files securely to the cloud, so you can access them from any device.
- Single Sign-on: Single Sign-on, also known as SSO, is the ability to sign into different applications and services using a single username and password.
- Snap Groups: Snap groups remembers your layout, so you can seamlessly return to it even when you open another app or dock and undock your monitor.
- Snap Layouts: Organise open windows with pre-configured layouts that intelligently adapt to the size and dimension of your screen.
- Touch, Pen, Voice, Gesture: Put your keyboard away and work the way you prefer using multi-finger gestures, typing with your voice, and writing with a digital pen in any app.
- Voice Typing: Turn ideas into text instantly by using your voice to type in any text box.
- Widgets: Seamlessly integrated into your desktop and taskbar, customisable Widgets help you keep track of everything from upcoming meetings and to-do lists to live updates on the news and weather.
- Windows Ink: Users can navigate within Windows, write into any text or search box, and take notes quickly.
- Work Across Devices: Windows 11 apps designed for mobile devices help users move freely between their phone and PC.
Plus the following extra Pro features
- Bitlocker Device Encryption: If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker and BitLocker To Go put everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Integrated with Microsoft Information Protection: Protect your information from accidental or intentional data leaks.
- Remote Deployment and Compliance: Deploy, secure and manage remote PCs through the cloud, in compliance with your company’s policies.
- Windows Hello for Business: Windows Hello capabilities plus passwordless sign-in to Windows and Azure.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP): WIP helps to protect against potential data leakage without otherwise interfering with the employee experience. WIP also helps to protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work, without requiring changes to your environment or other apps.
- Windows Sandbox: Windows Sandbox is an isolated, temporary desktop environment where you can run untrusted software without fear of infecting your PC.
- Assigned Access: With Assigned Access, Windows 11 Pro devices run different applications depending on the user and keep individual identities separate and secured.
- Azure Active Directory Join: Suitable for both cloud-only and hybrid organisations.
- Hybrid Azure Active Directory Join: Allows on-premises Active Directory enrolled devices to be joined to Azure Active Directory.
- Cloud Managed Updates: Approve, schedule and monitor any Windows Update content through the cloud, including security updates, drivers and firmware.
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure: Available to any organisation with an Azure AD Premium or Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) license, Enterprise State Roaming provides users with a unified experience across their Windows devices and reduces the time needed for configuring a new device.
- eSIM Enterprise Solutions: eSIMS10 are embedded SIM cards that let you connect your PC to cellular networks when you don’t have access to WI-FI or when available networks are unsecured.
- Group Policy: Manage PCs, user accounts and groups, and get easy access to files and printers when you pair Windows 11 Pro with Windows Server. You can even define specific security and networking policies for your users and devices.
- Kiosk Mode Setup: Configure a device in kiosk mode in a very simple way. You can do this locally on the device or remotely using Mobile Device Management.
- Mobile Application Management: Employees can use their personal devices to access work apps and content without IT help.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM): Windows 11 mobile device management (MDM) provides an alternative to traditional PC management processes: you can transition to cloud-based management at your own pace.
- Seamless Local and Virtual Apps: Virtual apps will behave like local apps with Windows 11 and Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
- Support for Active Directory: Domain Join + Group Policy: IT staff can easily manage PCs, user accounts and groups, security policies, and get easy access to files and printers when you pair Windows 11 Pro with Windows Server. You can even define specific security and networking policies for your users and devices.
- Support for Azure Active Directory: Employees can use a single login across Windows 11, Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft services, making logons and passwords easier to manage. The shared logon works on PCs, tablets and phones with minimal IT involvement.
- Windows Autopilot: New devices can easily be set up following a cloud powered pre-configured process.
- Windows Server Update Service (WSUS): Enables IT admins to deploy the latest Microsoft product updates.
- Windows Update for Business: Windows Update for Business can help businesses reduce management costs, provide control over update deployments, enable more efficient delivery of updates, and provide access to the latest innovations from Microsoft.
- OneDrive for Business: OneDrive for Business takes secure sync and collaboration to the next level through seamless synchronisation with SharePoint and Teams.
- Remote Desktop: Remote desktop lets you unlock and access your files, folders and apps just the way you left them—anywhere and from virtually any device.
Plus the following extra Pro for Workstations features
- Resilient File System (ReFS): Detects when data becomes corrupt on one of the mirrored drives and uses a healthy copy of your data on other drives to correct and protect data.
- Persistent Memory: Provides the most demanding apps and data with the performance they require with non-volatile memory modules (NVDIMM-N) hardware.
- SMB Direct: Supports the use of network adapters with RDMA to function at full speed with very low latency, while using very little CPU for faster file sharing.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB)
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per colour channel
- Internet Connection: For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
- Additional: Feature-specific requirements
- Use the PC Health Check app to see if your PC can run Windows 11.
- PC Health Check app to see if your PC can run Windows 11.
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
What Is Your Delivery PolicyVevo Digital
All products are delivered digitally as a unique key in text or image format for activation on the relevant platform. We are an all-digital service and as such we do not physically ship anything to you.
We endeavour to provide a relevant activation guide on every product page under the "Activation" tab prior to purchase and after purchase via an "Activation Guide" button on your order page.
Delivery is usually instant, but can take up to 24 hours if we need to manually process an order and/or verify the provided billing details in accordance with our fraud prevention policy.
How To Install & Activate Windows 11Vevo Digital
Before You Start
Please refer to the PC Health Check app to confirm your device meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 and check the Windows release information status for known issues that may affect your device.
Installing Windows 11
Clicking the button below will take you to the official Microsoft Windows 11 download page which provides 3 different download options and instructions for each.
If you have an OEM activation key you will need to do a fresh Windows 11 installtion. You should download either the "Create Windows 11 Installation Media" to create a bootable USB or "Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)" to download the ISO directly to your computer to perform a fresh Windows 11 install.
If you have a retail product key you can choose any of the 3 download options as these do not require a fresh Windows 11 installation.
Activating Windows 11
If you already have Windows 11 installed on your computer and simply need to enter a retail product key to activate it; or if you have Windows 11 Home installed and wish to upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro or Windows 11 Pro for Workstations, follow these steps.
- In the Windows Search Bar type in "Activation" and hit enter. This will load the activation window showing which edition of Windows 11 you currently have and its activation status along with other license details.
- Under the "Change product key" row, click the "Change" button.
- A window will open asking you to "Enter a product key", type or paste in your 25 digit Windows 11 retail product key and click "Next".
- Back on the Activation window your edition and activation status will have updated to reflect the product key you used.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.