Get In Touch
Please check our most common FAQs below for your convenience. If you still need our help or have a problem, please do get in touch by filling out the form on this page and a member of our support team will get back to you within 24 hours.
Activation keys are delivered digitally in text or image format. Delivery is often instant, however it may take up to 24 hours, please bear this in mind.
Once your order is verified you will receive an 'Order Completed' email containing a link on how to find your product key(s).
Navigate to https://www.vevodigital.com/my-account/orders/ and log in to the same account you used to make your purchase at checkout. If you used one of the social log in options, please use the same one to log in here.
If you try to log in and see an error message asking you to verify your email address, please check your inbox for a verify your email address message from us, the link contained must be clicked before you can log in, this is only applicable to some new users.
- Once logged in the page should automatically load to the Orders tab.
- When the order status is Completed then the product key is ready to view.
- Click View to go to the order page.
- The Product Key will be viewable halfway down the page, it may be in text or image format.
- Any relevant guides or links will be just under each product via a blue clickable button, they are also on the order emails sent to you, and on the product page.
If you need any further help, please Contact Us
In order to carry out our service we implement stringent fraud prevention checks to comply with KYC & AML regulations, as well as requirements imposed by our banking partners. Vevo Digital account holders/customers may be required to submit specific documentation that will assist us in ensuring the safety and security of all transactions done via Vevo Digital. You will be asked via a request email to provide the documentation after payment has been made, if they are required.
What is a proof of residence?
A proof of residence is a document confirming where you live – it must have both your full name and your address printed on it. We accept the following kinds of documents as a proof of residence (any details other than your full name and address can be covered up/blacked out):
- Valid Driver’s License / Passport
- Property Tax Receipt
- Posted Mail with name of applicant
- Utility Bill (Such as water, electricity, phone, etc)
- Lease Agreement
- Insurance Card
- Bank statement
- Mortgage statement
- Voter Registration Card
- College Enrollment Papers