Redeem A Nintendo CodeVevo Digital
- First log in to your Nintendo account here: https://accounts.nintendo.com/login
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select “Add Funds.”
- Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.”
- Enter the 16-character activation code provided by us, then select “OK” to complete the transaction.
- Please note, the letters o, i, and z are not used.
Game Code On Touchscreen Models
- If you haven’t already, set up an Internet connection on the system.
- Make sure your system has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Select “Menu,” then select “Redeem Download Code.”
- Tap the box that says, “Enter a download code.”
- Use the touchscreen to enter the download code and tap “OK.”
- If a message appears that says that the code has already been used, it may have already been downloaded to the system. Games that have already been downloaded to your system can be redownloaded from the “Previously Downloaded Titles” area.
- Tap “OK” again.
- Select “Download Later” or “Download Now.”
- Items downloaded now will begin immediately.
- Items downloaded later will begin when the system enters sleep mode.
Game Code On Switch
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Send” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.