First you will need to install Avast Premier on your PC:
- Log into Windows as a user with administrator permissions and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
- Download the Avast Premier setup file: DOWNLOAD AVAST PREMIER, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, downloaded files are saved to your Downloads folder).
- Right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_premier_antivirus_setup_online.exeand select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
- To change the default setup language, click the current language at the top-right corner of the screen. Then click Install to proceed with default installation.
- Wait while setup installs Avast Premier on your PC.
- Click Continue on the screen below the message You are protected.
- If prompted to protect your mobile device, use the relevant options according to your preference, or click the
Xicon to close the screen.
- When a network is detected, use the slider to select a Firewall mode:
- Private Network: if you trust the network (for example, your home network).
- Public Network: if the network is publicly shared (for example, the network at a cafe or airport).
Avast Premier is now installed on your PC and ready to use, but some components may not fully function until you restart your PC. The Avast user interface is accessible via the Avast system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the Avast Premier icon on your desktop.
You now need to activate Avast Premier using your valid activation code provided by us, to do this, follow the below instructions.
To activate Avast Premier with an activation code:
- Right-click the Avast icon in your system tray and select Subscription information.
- On the My licenses screen, click Enter a valid activation code.
- Type or paste your activation code into the text box and click Enter:
- Check your license details for the entered activation code. If you have an activation code for interchangeable products, you can click on a listed item and select an alternative license from the drop-down menu. Then click Continue to return to the My licenses screen.
Your Avast Premier license is now activated. The expiration date of your license appears under Licenses on this PC.
You can activate your license on the number of PCs the license is valid for at purchase.