I Have A Problem Activating/Using My KeyVevo Digital
First please check the following common reasons you may be having a problem:
- Make sure that you have entered the key correctly, typos are a common occurrence between similar characters such as S/5 or B/8.
- Make sure you are using the key in-line with any restrictions detailed on the product page such as activation region, system requirements or license terms etc.
- Make sure you are following the provided activation guide or using the provided download link on your order page
If your problem persists, please send a message via our contact form with a brief explanation so we can resolve.
Troubleshooting Windows Activation ErrorsVevo Digital
Troubleshooting Windows Activation Errors
Windows can present an error during activation for many different reasons, please run through the troubleshooting steps in the order listed below.
- Internet Connection & System Time
Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and that the system date and time is set correctly for your local timezone.
- Activation Troubleshooter
Run the Windows Activation Troubleshooter which will attempt to automatically resolve any issues.
- Windows Update
Check Windows Update for any outstanding updates, download and install any outstanding updates.
Restart your computer and retry the activation.
- Phone Activation
You may be given the option to use the toll-free phone activation service, do this by clicking the Activate by Phone link on the activation page.
If you receive error code (0xC004F050)
This error code usually means the edition of an OEM key does not match the edition of Windows that is already installed on the PC. The following guides contain the solutions.