- Product Information
- Delivery Information
- Reviews (0)
From the makers of Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Age: Origins, and Mass Effect comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
- Collector Armor and Assault Rifle – Two bonus in-game items: advanced regeneration armor and a powerful enemy-shredding assault rifle.
- Incisor Rifle – Bonus in-game weapon. Firing three shots with each pull of the trigger, the Incisor Rifle is designed to decimate shields.
- Original Soundtrack – The Mass Effect 2 original soundtrack features 12 pieces spanning the entire Mass Effect 2 experience.
- Digital Art Book* – The art book contains 48 pages of stunning full color artwork including captions from the Mass Effect 2 team.
- Digital Mass Effect Redemption #1 comic* – Redemption follows Liara T’Soni’s dangerous mission to find Commander Shepard.
- Documentary Video* – Featuring behind-the-scenes and making-of videos, the Mass Effect 2 documentary takes a look at how the game was made.
Activation keys are delivered digitally in text or image format. Delivery is often instant, however it may take up to 24 hours, please bear this in mind.
Once your order is verified you will receive an 'Order Completed' email containing a link on how to find your product key(s).
On some occasions proof of address may be required before we can complete your order, please see here for full information on this policy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.