- Product Information
- Delivery Information
- Reviews (0)
No matter where you want to take your organization, get there with Windows Server 2016 Standard – bringing the innovation behind the world’s largest cloud datacenter to yours.
- Innovative networking
- Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency.
- Improved deployment possibilities
- Added layers of security
- Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Server.
- Disaster Recovery – Automatic secure offsite data backup
- Increased application up-time through multi-site fail-over clustering
- Flexible and cost-effective data storage
- Combine on-premises servers with cloud on your terms
- Virtualize your applications to decrease costs and increase flexibility
- Standard edition is licensed for 2 operating system environments (OSEs) or Hyper-V containers. Additional OSEs require additional licenses.
- This product includes a single license authorizing usage on a single server with up to 16 cores.
- For servers with more than 16-Cores, there is are alternative core licenses are available in packs of 2, 4, & 16 core licenses, which can be purchased in any combination to match the core-count of your server.
- CALs (Client Access Licenses) are not included with this product, and must be purchased separately to use this server software. These are available in 1 or 5 user packs, or alternatively in 1 or 5 device packs, allowing you the flexibility to choose the number & type of CAL packs to suit your business or organisation’s needs.
OEM Software Notice:
- To purchase OEM System Builder license, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. “System Builder” means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
- For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
- The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support.
- The OEM license is tied to your motherboard, meaning if you change your motherboard you will require a new license.
- OEM keys only work on a new installation and work for one activation only.
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
Fast Digital Delivery
Activation key(s) are delivered digitally in text or image format. Delivery is usually instant however can take up to 24 hours, please bear this in mind before purchasing.
On some occasions proof of address may be required to verify your billing address before we can complete your order, please see here for full information on this policy.
Once your order is verified you will receive an Order Complete email containing a link to access your key(s).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.