How to create a team with guests in Microsoft TeamsVevo Digital
With Microsoft Teams, you can create new teams as you start new projects or add customers. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a team that includes people both inside and outside of your company.
• On the “Teams” tab, select, “Join or create a team,” “Create a team,” “Build a team from scratch,” then “Private.”
• Enter a name for your team, a description, then select “Create.”
• To add internal members, search for them and select them. Repeat for additional internal members.
• To add a guest member, enter their email address and select “Add.”
• Your guests and members will then receive invitations to the team.
Your team is now created, and you can post content and work on documents together.