How to create a team with guests in Microsoft Teams
With Microsoft Teams, you can create new teams as you start new projects or add customers. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a team that includes people both inside and outside of your company.
• On the “Teams” tab, select, “Join or create a team,” “Create a team,” “Build a team from scratch,” then “Private.”
• Enter a name for your team, a description, then select “Create.”
• To add internal members, search for them and select them. Repeat for additional internal members.
• To add a guest member, enter their email address and select “Add.”
• Your guests and members will then receive invitations to the team.
Your team is now created, and you can post content and work on documents together.