How to join a Microsoft Teams meeting as a guestVevo Digital
This Microsoft Teams tutorial will show you how to join and participate in meetings with both internal and external users.
• For internal users, start in Microsoft Teams.
• Choose “Calendar” and find your meeting.
• Select “Join,” decide whether you want your camera and microphone on or off and select “Join Now.”
• If you are an external guest, open the email you received about the meeting.
• Select, “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting,”
• Enter your name and select “Join now.”
• Once everyone has arrived, you can start the video conference by sharing your desktop, monitor, or an app like PowerPoint. When the meeting is over, select “Hang up.”