A clever and essential solution, Office 365 Enterprise E3 enables anyone to be imaginative and collaborate safely. Office 365 Enterprise E3 can be used by medium-sized and small businesses that require cutting-edge security and productivity features even though it was created for large organizations.
Giving your employees all the tools they require is essential if you want to get the most out of them. On a fundamental level, that entails providing them with the robust word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation programs found in Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as more, but you also need to provide them with cutting-edge tools that enable them to communicate successfully in all the ways businesses do so today. This calls for effective and organized email, simple and dependable video conferencing, as well as top-notch messaging and file-sharing applications.
- Business-class email: 100 GB Outlook mailbox per user; send attachments up to 150 MB.
- Unlimited OneDrive storage: Subscriptions with more than five users start off with 5 TB and can get more. Subscriptions with four or fewer get 1 TB per user.
- Safe and secure collaboration: SharePoint, Teams, and Yammer are fully integrated with your core office apps. You can store, share, and co-edit files across the enterprise in whatever communication platform suits you best. You can also share files with folks outside the organization, controlling guest access as needed.
- Rights management services: Azure Rights Management lets you control sensitive documents, emails, and information.
- Automation: With Flow and PowerApps, you can boost productivity by building workflows that save time and automate routine tasks.
Full features can be viewed here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/enterprise/office-365-e3
Office 365 E3 includes the following apps
Minimum system requirements
Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
macOS: Intel processor
Windows: Windows 11, Windows 10 SAC, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2016. Please note Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise is not supported on any Windows 10 LTSC client products. Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise is supported on Windows Server 2019 and on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
Windows: 4GB RAM (64-bit); 2GB RAM (32-bit)
macOS: 4GB RAM
Hard Disk Space
Windows: 4GB of available disk space
macOS: 10GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS)
Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
macOS: No graphics requirements
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
Additional system requirements
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required for licensing and to access services.
Internet functionality requires an internet connection.