Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac
Includes classic Office 2016 Mac versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook
Step up to a complete integrated solution designed for your small business. Office apps have been enhanced with the latest AI tools to make you more productive. Start a document on your laptop, then revise it on your phone. Share it with your colleagues and see the changes updated in real time. With Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools, you can manage team scheduled and increase efficiency.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: Intel processor
- Memory: 4GB of memory (RAM)
- Hard disk: 6GB of available hard disk space
- Display: 1280×800 or higher resolution monitor
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Mac OS X: 10.15 (Catalina) or higher
- Internet connection: Required for download, activation, updates and some features
- Microsoft account: Required for redeeming the license to your account and downloading the software
New updates for Office 2016 for Mac ended on October 13, 2020.
Rest assured that all your Office 2016 apps will continue to function, they won’t disappear from your Mac, nor will you lose any data. The only change is you will no longer receive new updates and will receive a warning message telling you this upon installation. Full details can be found here.
To get the latest version with updates, see Office Home & Business 2021 For Mac