Office Home & Business 2021 For Mac is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. Office Home & Business includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. In Office 2021, you’ll find new co-authoring features, inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more!
You’ll be able to stay even more productive thanks to Word. It offers even more learning features and tools, perfect when you’ve got an essay looming. It includes captions, audio descriptions and text to speech. These improvements to accessibility make it even easier to use.
If you work with complex data, you’ll love the improvements to Excel. There are new chart types, and it’s even easier to get insights, identify trends, and leverage your data to show everything clearly.
Want to see what progression you’ve made? The TimeLine chart type lets you show a series of events over time, all in date order.
PowerPoint now includes Zoom, which lets you tell a story in your presentations. Interactive summary slides make it more flexible to use without going off-narrative. Your audience can stay focused, and you’ll have everything you need right in front of you.
It’s even easier to stay in touch with Outlook. Tag important contacts in your emails, keep track of everything with the calender items and cut out the clutter with the focused inbox. All these intelligent features make it even easier to stay in touch.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1.6 GHz, 2-core processor or Apple silicon
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard disk: 10GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280×800 screen resolution
- Graphics: No graphics requirements.
- MacOS version: The three most recent versions of MacOS are supported
- Internet connection: Required for download, activation, updates and some features
- Microsoft account: Required for redeeming the license to your account and downloading the software