Office Home & Student 2016
Includes classic Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
Get more done from home or school. Office 2016 Home & Student has the classic Office apps you know, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Create professional looking documents and presentations, organize your notes, or create and share digital notebooks with your friends and family. Plus, collaborate with co-workers or classmates and see changes in real time.
Word has even more learning features and accessibility improvements
Excel makes it easier to get to grips with data
PowerPoint keeps your audience gripped
OneNote makes capturing notes and ideas easy and organised.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Internet connection: Required for download, activation, updates and some features
- Microsoft account: Required for redeeming the license to your account and downloading the software
New updates for Office 2016 ended on October 13, 2020. Rest assured that all your Office 2016 apps will continue to function, they won’t disappear from your PC, nor will you lose any data. The only change is you will no longer receive new updates.
To get the latest version with updates, see Office Home & Student 2021 Windows PC