Office Home & Student 2021 is for students and families who want classic Office apps including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In Office 2021, you’ll find new co-authoring features, inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more!
You’ll be able to stay even more productive thanks to Word. It offers even more learning features and tools, perfect when you’ve got an essay looming. It includes captions, audio descriptions and text to speech. These improvements to accessibility make it even easier to use.
If you work with complex data, you’ll love the improvements to Excel. There are new chart types, and it’s even easier to get insights, identify trends, and leverage your data to show everything clearly.
Want to see what progression you’ve made? The TimeLine chart type lets you show a series of events over time, all in date order.
PowerPoint now includes Zoom, which lets you tell a story in your presentations. Interactive summary slides make it more flexible to use without going off-narrative. Your audience can stay focused, and you’ll have everything you need right in front of you.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1.1 GHz or faster, 2-core
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard disk: 4GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280×768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019
- Internet connection: Required for download, activation, updates and some features
- Microsoft account: Required for redeeming the license to your account and downloading the software