Office Professional Plus 2016 includes classic 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, Publisher and Skype for Business
For professional results, you need professional tools. Office 2016 Professional includes the apps you need to get more done and work from virtually anywhere. Start a document on your laptop, then revise it on your phone or tablet. Work with your colleagues to review and make edits and see them in real time. With Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools, you can manage schedules, and keep your business running smoothly. Create professional-looking sales brochures easily with Publisher or use an Access database to keep track of your inventory.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operating system: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Internet connection: Required for download, activation, updates and some features
- Microsoft account: Required for redeeming the license to your account and downloading the software
New updates for Office 2016 ended on October 13, 2020. Rest assured that all your Office 2016 apps will continue to function, they won’t disappear from your PC, nor will you lose any data. The only change is you will no longer receive new updates.
To get the latest version with updates, see Office Professional Plus 2021 Windows PC