Project Professional 2016
You have new and simple ways to keep and keep projects organized. Make use of flexible functions that allow you to get started and work efficiently and productively. Easily create modern reports to measure progress and effectively pass project details to your team and stakeholders.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Internet connection: Required for download, activation, updates and some features
- Microsoft account: Required for redeeming the license to your account and downloading the software
New updates for Office 2016 ended on October 13, 2020. Rest assured that all your Office 2016 apps will continue to function, they won’t disappear from your PC, nor will you lose any data. The only change is you will no longer receive new updates.
To get the latest version with updates, see Project Professional 2021 Windows PC