Windows 10 Enterprise is designed to work the way your company does. It has tools to help you safeguard what matters most: your company’s data. Enhanced biometrics, advanced threat protection, and built-in malware protection are included in Windows 10 Enterprise to keep your company safe, whether it’s cloud-based or on-premises. Windows 10 Enterprise enhances your security and provides better data security. The protocols and capabilities in Windows 10 Enterprise are designed to prevent malware from executing on your devices at any time and from anywhere.
Enterprise includes all of the features found in Pro, plus additional functionality tailored to large, IT-based organizations. The Enterprise edition comes with integrated capabilities for mass deployment and management of Windows devices.
In addition, Enterprise supports both Azure Virtual Desktop and Azure Active Directory, whereas Pro only supports Azure Active Directory. Pro doesn’t have the same level of threat protection as Enterprise, which includes software like Microsoft Defender Firewall. Universal Print and DirectAccess are two other Enterprise-only features.
Minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- Memory/RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit OS or 2 GB for 64-bit OS
- Hard Drive Space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 32 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
- Internet Connection: Necessary to perform activation, updates and to download and take advantage of some features