Windows 11 Enterprise is a productive operating system. Improve employee productivity and focus with a simple, powerful user experience.
With Windows 11 at the heart of your computer you can do it all
- Less chaos, more calm. The refreshed design of Windows 11 enables you to do what you want effortlessly.
- Biometric logins. Encrypted authentication. And, of course, advanced antivirus defenses. Everything you need, plus more, to protect you against the latest cyberthreats.
- Make the most of your screen space with snap layouts, desktops, and seamless redocking.
- Widgets makes staying up-to-date with the content you love and the news you care about, simple.
- Stay in touch with friends and family with Microsoft Teams, which can be seamlessly integrated into your taskbar.
- Play the latest games with graphics that rival reality. DirectX 12 Ultimate comes ready to maximize your hardware.
Enterprise includes all of the features found in Pro, plus additional functionality tailored to large, IT-based organizations. The Enterprise edition comes with integrated capabilities for mass deployment and management of Windows devices.
In addition, Enterprise supports both Azure Virtual Desktop and Azure Active Directory, whereas Pro only supports Azure Active Directory. Pro doesn’t have the same level of threat protection as Enterprise, which includes software like Microsoft Defender Firewall. Universal Print and DirectAccess are two other Enterprise-only features.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- RAM: 4 gigabyte (GB)
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per colour channel
- Internet Connection: For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.
- Additional: Feature-specific requirements
- Use the PC Health Check app to see if your PC can run Windows 11.