New features. Updated security. Windows 10 keeps getting better all the time.
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they’re ready and waiting for you.
It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
“This combines the strengths of Windows 8 with Windows 7.” – Windows Insider
These are the basic requirements for installing Windows 10.
1 Gigahertz (GHz)
|1 Gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit|
|16 GB for 32-bit OS or 32 GB for 64-bit OS|
|DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features.
BUY A WINDOWS 10 CD KEY
- To use an OEM System Builder Channel key, you must be a System Builder. “System Builder” means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells Customer System(s) to a third-party.
- The System Builder is responsible for having the correct ISO file, you can use the Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool download page.
- OEM keys do not support upgrades or downgrades from different versions.
- The System Builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support.
- OEM keys are tied to the motherboard upon activation and cannot be transfered to another system in the future, however they do support re-activation on the same system.
- To acquire a Windows license with full support provided by Microsoft please see our “Retail” license keys.