New features. Updated security. Windows 10 keeps getting better all the time.
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they’re ready and waiting for you.
It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
“This combines the strengths of Windows 8 with Windows 7.” – Windows Insider
These are the basic requirements for installing Windows 10.
1 Gigahertz (GHz)
|1 Gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit|
|16 GB for 32-bit OS or 32 GB for 64-bit OS|
|DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features.
Choose the Windows 10 edition that’s right for you. Compare the main feature differences between Home and Pro below.
BUY A WINDOWS 10 KEY
- Use of an OEM System Builder Channel key is subject to the terms of the Microsoft OEM System Builder License.
- An OEM System Builder Channel key is intended for pre-installation on a new personal computer for resale.
- An OEM System Builder Channel key requires the assembler to provide end user support for the software and the license cannot be transferred to another computer once it is installed. The key is tied to the motherboard.
- An OEM System Builder Channel key can only be used to activate newly installed software that matches the edition of the key, they cannot be used to upgrade from or activate other editions.
- As an OEM System Builder you are responsible for having the correct ISO installation media for the software, Microsoft will not supply this to you.
- To acquire a Windows license with support provided by Microsoft please see our full “Retail” version keys.