You’re already an expert
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you’ll feel like an expert. The Start menu is back in an expanded form, plus we’ll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they’re ready and waiting for you.
It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
“This combines the strengths of Windows 8 with Windows 7.” – Windows Insider
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
These are the minmimum requirements for installing Windows 10:
1 Gigahertz (GHz)
|1 Gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit|
|16 GB for 32-bit OS or 32 GB for 64-bit OS|
|DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features.
Choose the Windows edition that’s right for you. Compare the main features available in Home and Pro in the below table.
BUY A WINDOWS 10 KEY
- To purchase OEM System Builder license, you must be a System Builder and accept the System Builder License. “System Builder” means an original equipment manufacturer, an assembler, a Refurbisher, or a software preinstaller that sells the Customer System(s) to a third-party. OEM software may ONLY be distributed with a fully assembled computer system.
- For a desktop operating system or application software, the software also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK).
- The system builder who installs the software is responsible for the provision of end-user support.
- The OEM license is tied to your motherboard, meaning if you change your motherboard you will require a new license.
- OEM keys only work on a new Windows installation and will not activate or upgrade an existing installation of Windows.