Windows 10 is your partner in making things happen. Get faster start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done even across multiple devices. You’ll also love the innovative features like an all-new browser built for online action, plus Cortana, the personal digital assistant who helps you across your day.
Windows 10 is the best ever –familiar, easy to use, and packed with great new features for staying organized, having fun, and getting things done. It’s the Windows you love –and the Windows you can’t wait to get.
“This combines the strengths of Windows 8 with Windows 7.” – Windows Insider
These are the basic requirements for installing Windows 10.
1 Gigahertz (GHz)
|1 Gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit|
|16 GB for 32-bit OS or 32 GB for 64-bit OS|
|DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver|
Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features.
BUY A WINDOWS 10 CD KEY
Recommended: A full retail product key is the recommended license type for all users, it has no restrictions and comes with Microsoft support.
- An OEM license is intended only for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another PC once installed. The license is tied to the motherboard upon activation and supports re-activation on the same PC.
- The installer is responsible for having the relevant installation media. For Windows 10, you can obtain the ISO here.
- Installation is only possible when using a clean (blank) PC with no other prior version of Windows already installed. Upgrades and downgrades are not supported.
- Microsoft does not provide support for OEM licenses, the installer is required to provide end user support.
- To acquire Windows with support provided by Microsoft and none of the above restrictions, please see the “Retail” license version.